I get lots of parents asking me to suggest “something different” for their family holiday.
So how about giving your children something they don’t expect? Do you always go to a beach resort and end up doing the same things every day? Can you imagine how they’ll feel if you give them elephants, climbing, cycling, buffalo and trying weird food they’ve never seen before?
How about this exciting 2 week family adventure in Sri Lanka? This will stretch your children’s imagination, give them WOW moments and make incredible memories that will last a lifetime.
On this family friendly itinerary, you and your children will have the opportunity to do lots of amazing activities:
- Climb to the top of Lion’s Rock
- Cycle through local villages
- View elephants in their natural habitat on a game drive
- A chance to see leopards and buffalo at Yala National Park
- Visit a tea plantation.
- Visit the famous Temple of the Tooth Buddhist temple
- Explore a spice garden to see how herbs and spices are grown
- Watching how silk is weaved at a sari factory and have fun dressing up
- Walk through a rice field to a local village to try some unusual local delicacies
- Take part in some traditional Sri Lankan sports activities
- The last 3 nights of the trip are spent by the beach relaxing
You will spend 12 nights in hotels all with ensuite facilities.
Sri Lanka has a tropical climate. Some rain can be expected but its all in the fun of the trip to experience this.
This trip is available on selected departure dates from April 2017 to April 2018. Family prices for 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years are from £7500 to include return flights and transfers. An extension to add on a trip to the Maldives is possible at the end of this itinerary (just a 60 minute flight).
Please contact me if you would like further details and the full itinerary.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Call – 07757 113814